Travis Country | Travis Country West | Austin TX | Capitol Home Team | 78735
Travis Country is a master-planned community of more than 1,000 homes that is nestled in the hills of Austin TX, about 15 minutes from downtown Austin. Construction of this sought-after community started in 1973 and reached build out in 2000.
Most homes were built in the 1980s, but styles and size of homes are diverse due to multiple building cycles and builders in Travis Country in Austin TX.
What's Going on Nearby
- About 7 miles from downtown Austin TX.
- Close to Sunset Valley, Westgate Shopping Center, and Brodie Oaks Shopping Center
- Austin ISD
- Oak Hill Elementary
- O'Henry Middle School
- Austin High School
- Numerous private schools.
Seven different phases
- Travis Country, Trailwood Village at Travis Country, Village Park at Travis Country, Travis Country Green, Lost Creek at Gaines Ranch, Parke at Travis Country, & Woods at Travis Country.
- Morrison, Muskin, Hugo Sevcik, David Weekley, Legend, Hammonds, Clark Wilson, Pulte, Newmark, JW Smith.
- Very active homeowners association with a management company and numerous volunteer committees
- Environmentally minded community
- Very friendly neighborhood
- Year round neighborhood events such as the Christmas Jingle-Jingle-Jog-and-Mingle run/party
- Six tennis courts, three pools, community center, pond, hike and bike trails
- Barton Creek Greenbelt access through neighborhood for residents.