Relocating to Austin, TX? I Can Help!

Hey, don't forget ... 90 percent of us are doing OK

Hey, don't forget ... 90 percent of us are doing OK

This is a tough world we live in, for at least the roughly 10 percent of the people in the U.S. who are unemployed. What does that mean for the other 90 percent? It means there can be great deals. Sure, you could look at it like you are profiting from others' misfortunes.

But why be so hard on yourself?

I know, from dealing most of my self-employed life with investor types, what the mindset is for those who have some money but want a little more. Heck, who doesn't want a little more of that sweet, green cash? =)

But get going while the going is good. You shouldn't punish yourslef because you've managed to keep your head above water while so many others are drowning is debt and despair. I think to be a good person would be to show empathy for those who are struggling, and help in any way you can when people who touch your circle of life need help and guidance.

In the meantime, the market is ripe for investors who can get a deal closed. Cash is king now more than ever.

So now go do it.

Hey -- nice work! You bought a home in a market where sellers are everywhere and buyers are scarce. You stepped up, found a great deal on a good house, leveraged your credit-worthiness, and you are coming upon closing day. Bring your smiles, and your checkbook. OK, the smiles are optional. =)

 

_______________________

Call or text @ 512-845-4204

Comment balloon 3 commentsAaron Vaughn | Builder | Investor • August 29 2010 09:05PM
Hey, don't forget.. 90 percent of us are doing OK
share
Hey, don't forget.. 90 percent of us are doing OK This is a tough world we live in, for at least the roughly 10 percent of the people in the U. S. who are unemployed. What does that mean for the other 90 percent? It means there can be great… more