Wells Branch TX Homes for Sale | Market Report | Austin TX | Zip 78728
Capitol Home Team
If you are looking for a clear sign that the real estate sales market is improving
in Austin TX and the rest of Central Texas, look no further than the Wells Branch
neighborhood of North Austin TX and Round Rock TX.
Sales have been brisk so far in 2012, with 75 closed MLS transactions since the first day of the year, though Oct. 3. The lowest priced home sold in Wells Branch Austin TX so far was priced at $94,870, with the highest priced home to date in 2012 selling for $260,000. The Average Days on Market (ADM) was 63 so far in 2012.
Average $/SF for listing price vs. sold price were $98.97/96.37, which means homes are selling for very close to asking price. Not surprising, given the flurry of sales activity. That means home sales in the Wells Branch neighborhood of Round Rock TX are on pace to be about 111 homes sold, which is a big jump from the past few years.
Some recent Wells Branch homes sales numbers for comparison:
2011: 75 Homes sold ... 1,028-3,186 SF ... sold prices $85,000 to $240,000 ... Avg. $/SF list/sold: $98.97/$96.37 ... ADM: 63.
2010: 76 homes sold ... 950-3,199 SF ... sold prices $89,000 to $275,000 ... Avg. $/SF list/sold: $105.00/$102.98 ... ADM: 42.
2009: 90 home sold ... 960-3,267 SF ... sold prices $95,000 to $249,900 ... Avg. $/SF list/sold: $104.53/$102.70 ... ADM: 37.
The vast Wells Branch neighborhood includes homes in two highly-regarded school districts: Pflugerville ISD and Round Rock ISD.
Here are some random facts about the Wells Branch neighborhood:
- It is not just a subdivision, it is actually a suburb of Austin.
- It is governed by the Wells Branch Municipal Utility District — created in 1981.
- Sits 13 miles north of downtown Austin TX.
- Has a community center, recreation center, disc golf course, 6-mile hiking and biking trail, and a meditation garden.
- It was named for Wayman Wells and his family (along with a branch of the creek that runs through here). He was given a land grant for his participation in the Texas Revolution, also known as the Texas War of Independence.
- Population 12,120 in 2010.
- Median household income $46,934.
— — —
Agent Aaron Vaughn | REALTOR©
Call or text @ 512-845-4204